Saturday, November 17, 2012

My trip to Florida

Hey everyone! I finally managed to sort through all my photos from my trip to Florida.  I had a really great time!  My dad and I used to go on vacation together all the time, but it has been a while since the two of us went away together.  We spent some time with my grandpa.  While we were there we went on this nature walk where we saw lots of local Florida animals.  It was so pretty and really nice spending time with my dad.  Then we drove to Orlando and spent one day going to two Disney parks.  It was magical getting to be a kid again!  My face lit up at every turn.  My dad and I used to go to Disney World every other year from when I was 2 until I was 18.  But we had so much fun we even started talking about going again next year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you guys love Disney as much as I do?

Claws up!

7 comments:

  1. Gasp! You were in my state and I didn't know!?! Haha I love Florida and it looks like you had tons of fun! I really love Disney World I never get tired of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looks like you had a great time! That would be amazing if you went to Disney World like you used to with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! I've only been in Disney Paris

    ReplyDelete
  4. We took my nephew this past year for the first time! So fun to bring a kid and be a kid again! My blog photo is actually me at Hogwarts at Universal in June. Also, I have that colored pencil shirt! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's it! next time i'm going with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it was a blast! I can't wait until my itty bitty is old enough to go, I've never been!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures! I never been to Disney world but it looks like it's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...