Saturday, December 22, 2012

I am a Prom Queen

Hello everyone! I scheduled this post, so if the world ended already, you aren't reading it :-P

Time for day 4 of the Ciate Mini Mani Month.  I was really excited about today because I had been eagerly waiting to open the door and find caviar pearls behind it!  I knew that the box had a few hidden in there, so I was really happy when I opened door number 4, and found a little bottle of beads!

Photobucket

This is Prom Queen, a mix of silver, pink, and purple caviar beads, with a few pink and silver hex glitters thrown in.  I never saw hex glitters in a caviar mix, so I thought it was pretty awesome.  I also love these colors, they are my three favorites!  I was also entertained by the name, as I have decided to become a Gleek, and watch all the episodes on Netflix for the first time.  I just finished the episode where Kurt gets crowned prom queen :-P

As I mentioned before, my mom got me a nail art book for Chanukkah, and it was filled with lots of ideas I wanted to try, one of them being the bows! So I picked up some nail art pens, and I thought I would try them out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac
Ciate Caviar Pearls in Prom Queen
Black and White Kiss nail art pens

I love how cute and girly this turned out! It is really fun!  Sadly, the hex glitters didn't really stick to the nail polish, so all I got was beads.  It was disappointing, because I thought the glitters were cool in the bottle.

What do you think of this girly caviar look? Do you like Prom Queen as much as I do?

Claws up!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love this!! Too cute! Love the bow accent + bow ring with crystals. And Lacey Lilac is one of my favourites (maybe even top 10!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute with the bow and the matching ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute mix of beads! I've never seen glitters mixed in with them, either. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color mix of the beads! It's like a 3D Mr. Bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with beads and bows. Super girly and super cute :). Xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...