Thursday, December 20, 2012

Look Book: Black and Red

Hello lovelies!  Last weekend I went out with my two besties Sara and Avra for dinner and some fun.  It was great seeing them, with out work and school its getting hard to find days we can all meet up.  We enjoyed dinner at a place called Elevation burger, and we all got veggie burgers! Followed but some shopping, seeing more friends, and lots of funny and random talks. It was chilly out, so I knew I wanted to wear a sweater to keep warm. Then I let my inspiration guide my outfit choice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I opted for a red and black look, starting with my black sweater, and pairing it with red pants and belt.  Of course I can't wear red without some leopard, so I layered a leopard cami under my sweater.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a great time, and I am really enjoying the new, awesome smelling candles that I bought!  I can't wait to hang out again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you think of my black and red outfit? What is your favorite thing to do with friends?

Claws up!

5 comments:

  1. heee Stella Artois is from Belgium haha

    I love the combo of red and black

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit, its very flattering! Glad you had a great time catching up with your besties! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls night out, great :D
    nice outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls night out was fun! We have to do it again!! I love how you add leopard to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit! I'm such a sucker for black. The pop of leopard was awesome, too :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...