Friday, December 28, 2012

Pearly French

Hello everyone!  Well yesterday was was as sad day in the world of Jacquie's right hand.  I was at work, and I was getting a dog out of his room.  When I reached for the clip on the door, my hand slipped and my thumb jammed into the metal.  When I look at it, my thumb nail split all the way down to the nail bed. :( :( :( All I thought was "thank goodness it was my RIGHT hand, and not my blog hand!"  When I came home I knew it was time to pamper my hands and slap on a new mani. Which brings me to day 6 of the Ciate Mini Mani Month!

Photobucket

Angel Wings is a really pretty white pearl polish.  I knew for a classy color like this, I needed a class manicure.

Photobucket

I opted for a simple french look, with a pearly tip twist!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what I used:

Photobucket
Ciate in Angel Wings
NK Nail Enamel in a sheer nude (Sorry, no name on this one!)

I wasn't sure how a pearly white was going to translate to a french tip, but in the end I love how it came out.  Still a basic french look, with just a little unique touch.  The formula on this was surprisingly good for a sheer pearl white, needing 2-3 coats.

What do you think of Angel Wings? And this pearly french look.

Claws up!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh no!!!!!! I am sorry to hear about your nail (ouch!!). Here's hoping it heals fast!
    I rarely see pearly tips for a french mani, and I think it looks positively lovely!!! I'll have to try that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the nail trauma! I hate when that happens. I do really love your classy french mani, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. French tips are a nice clean look! I love that sheer nude you used with it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...