Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Purple Leopard

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your holidays.  I am still sick over here :(  But not too sick to show you day 5 of the Ciate Mini Mani Month!

Photobucket

This is Cabaret, a gorgeous deep purple creme!  I am been wanting a polish like this for a while so I was delighted when I opened the door and there it was!

I decided it was time to rock another leopard mani, so I grabbed my dotting tool and went at it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket

Ciate in Cabaret
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out

Unfortunately, Cabaret was a bit too dark, making the black leopard spots are too see.  Oh well, I still love the color and I can't wait to keep wearing it!

What do you think of this purple leopard look, and Cabaret?

Claws up!

Photobucket

6 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...