Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sick.

Well, winter has just begun, and already I'm sick.  I was luckily born with an amazing immune system, and only get sick less than once a year, and usually only for about a day.  I was never the kid of person that let the world stop just because I was sick.  Some people lay in bad for days, call out sick and skip school, they decide that being sick is going to stop them.  That's not me.  If you need to stop working because you are sick, then you should stop playing when your sick too.  If there is one thing I learned from my grandma, is to not let feeling sick stop you from achieving success.

Photobucket

I also refuse to take medicine when I have a cold.  I feel that people that drown themselves in pills only hurt them in the long run.  If you don't let you body do what it was designed to do, it will lose the ability to do it.  Getting sick helps you.  Its makes you immune system stronger, and more able to fight off colds the next time around. I try not to take penicillin, or cough medicine.  I load up on tea, honey, and vitamin C.  Hopefully I can kick this cold soon, and until then I will be watching some  Glee, and reading all of your lovely blog posts!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww I hope you feel better :)
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! The only way to get over a cold is to just ride it out!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...