Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bee Classy

Hello everyone! By the time you read this I will be at work, shortly leaving to drive to PA to visit Ben.  It will be nice to have a few days off work to see Ben, since ill be taking a few more days off next week...to get all my wisdom teeth pulled. Yay. Not.  I have had 23 teeth pulled in the past so I'm an old pro at dealing with teeth pulling, but everyone tells me wisdom teeth are worse.  But they are all impacted and there is not enough room for them to come in so I am happy to just get them all out and never have to deal with them again.

Anyway, I hope toy guys liked my last manicure as much as I did. I was sad to take it off, but it was time to get to day 11 of the Ciate Mini Mani month.

Photobucket

Today's bottle was another bottle of caviar pearls, this one is called Bumble Bee, a mix of gold and black pearls.  I have done 2 different caviar manis already, and both times I only created the caviar look on 4 nails, with an accent nail, so I decided to continue the tradition.  I feel a whole hand of caviar is a little overwhelming. I paired these pearls with a basic grey to offset the bling on the rest of my nails.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket

Ciate Caviar Pearls in Bumble Bee
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement

I actually liked these pearls more than I thought.  The caviar look is always a little out there and crazy, but the gold and black keep it classy.  It's helping me find some inspiration for the nails I am going to wear for the Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball. As you know Gaga has been sporting the gold and black look.

What do you think of Bumble Bee and this caviar look?

Claws up!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. They look fab! I love the ring finger being different from the rest of the nails, that's a brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! They look amazing and I really like your accent nail. I need to do that more often! =) Good luck with your wisdom teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love this bumble bee mani! Very cute combo of colours. Good luck with your wisdom teeth- mine were severely impacted, and they had a terrible time getting them out (I can't lie- it wasn't pleasant), but in the end I was glad I got them all done at once. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I love yellow and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this combo! Have fun with the wisdom teeth. All 4 of mine were severely impacted to the point where I would have ripped them out myself. And honestly I had never had any teeth pulled before but let me say if the wisdom teeth are the worst I can't imagine how easy the others must be. I am the poster girl for amazing wisdom tooth removal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! I really like how you made the line :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black and gold bead combo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to try the caviar mani, but this looks so fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...