Monday, January 21, 2013

Glittering Twilight

Hello! We have finally reached the halfway point of the Ciate Mini Mani Month! And it only took me a month!  I knew that the caviar pearls weren't going to last long, so when I went to visit Ben in PA this weekend  I made sure to bring all my manicure stuff I needed for day 12.

Photobucket

This is Twilight, a black creme with a gorgeous gold shimmer.  I really love how beautiful the gold was against the black, and I knew I wanted to play off that for this mani.  Formula was a bit thick on this one and I needed to wait a little longer between the 2 coats.

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the glitter gradient, I used some craft glitter I found at Ben's house.  Which also explains the different photos, I had to use a cabinet by a window as my back drop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that sparkle!

Here's what I used:

Photobucket
Ciate in Twilight
Gold craft glitter

Overall I loved how this came out.  Twilight is a really gorgeous polish, and adding more gold glitter really made it come alive.  I can't wait to pair Twilight with the Bumble Bee caviar pearls.

What do you think of Twilight, and this gold glitter manicure?

Claws up!

Photobucket

6 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...