Monday, January 7, 2013

Grey and Neon Half moon-icure

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your first weekend of 2013!  I spent mine working, blogging, and relaxing at home with my kitty.  I am slowly making my way through the Mini Mani box, which brings me to day 8.

Photobucket

Meet Vintage, a gorgeous darker grey which is a bit on the greener side.  I LOVE grey, and I only have one in my collection so I was really happy to open the door and find this number behind it. One of my favorite color combos is grey and neon yellow.  I love how the brightness of the yellow contrasts with the subdued grey.  I decided to honor this pair with a half moon mani.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket
Ciate in Vintage
Nina Ultra Pro in Solar Flare

This ended up not too shabby.  I definitely need to work on my half moons, but I couldn't stop looking at the grey and neon yellow pair.  This mani really opened my eyes to how much I love these colors together...so did my grey and neon hoodie, and my grey and neon yellow gloves.


Do you love grey and neon yellow as much as I do? What do you think of Ciate's Vintage?

Claws up!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the combo of bright yellow and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the neon yellow + grey combination! And I love half moon manis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a combo I have used before but I will now :). Looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great together! I don't have any Ciate polishes yet~this one is definitely tempting me to change that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we do love our greys and neons! her vintage rocks! and quite a cute concept of the "claws up" =D

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pairing of neons with non-neons! These look great together!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...