Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Headliner Cruise Liner

Good news everyone! I am pretty much back to normal after my wisdom teeth extraction.  Only a little bit of pain, the swelling is completely down, and I just can't eat anything crunchy. Yay! That was one experience that I'm glad is over and I never have to do again.  Luckily with feeling better, I was able to rock some new nail art with Ciate Mini Mani Month day 15.  I also finally got to used the 3rd Lippmann that my brother got me for Chanukkah.

Photobucket

This is Headliner, the perfect teal cream.  You could get away with one this coat, but I went for 2 thinner ones for full opacity.  I actually don't have any basic teals like this is my collection so I am super stoked about it!

I decided that I wanted to pair this beautiful color with silver and white, gaining inspiration from Tiffany's.  But after searching on Pinterest for ideas, I found this nail set and I knew it was the winner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Headliner came out looking more blue in the photos, but its actually a more true teal color.

For the anchor, I picked out the silver beads from a bottle of caviar pearls.  I think this has to be my new favorite way of doing nail art!  It is so much easier placing the beads where I want them instead of painting on the designs, and with the Ciate box I got so many new bottles of caviar pearls in lots of colors.  I will definitely be doing more designs like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket

Ciate in Headliner
Ciate Caviar Pearls in Prom Queen
Deborah Lippmann in Star Dust
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On

What do you think of this nautical themed mani, and of Headliner?

Claws up!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Love that blue color!! The anchor is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the color and I saw that mani on Pinterest too and wanted to try it! Anchor looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!!!!! I love the little anchor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great mani. I adore the anchor :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the colors and your anchor looks awesome. I'm glad you're finally feeling better~those wisdom teeth can be awful little buggers! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that you're feeling better, and btw this is beyond adorable! Seriously cute <3

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour and the designs you've created, so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these!! Feel better doll ow I feel your pain brings back bad memories at least for me funny for others lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable! I love that anchor!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...