Friday, January 25, 2013

Look Book: Green With Envy

Hello everyone!  As you guys know, I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday.  I'm feeling better each day, but I am still one puffy mess.  The first day was really bad, I couldn't stop bleeding, and my medications made me super nauseous, I could barely eat or drink. Bleh. But its getting better as time goes on.  I spent last weekend in PA with Ben.  We had fun trying out a new restaurant, shopping in Petco, and visiting his friend in Philly.  It was so nice out for winter (even though now it is sooooo cold!) so I decided to go out and take some photos of my outfit. Then I was joined by a cute, little friend :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am loving this faux leather jacket that I picked up on Black Friday at Khol's.  I am also loving colored jeans, I added these green pants for a pop of color with the black and grey.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ben's kitty, Ginger, came to help us take photos.  I always called her a plus sized model, and she proved me right!

What do you think of this outfit?  Are you in love with colored jeans (and faux leather) as much as I am?

Claws up!





7 comments:

  1. Oh no! I was super nauseous the same day too, but didn't know if you would be that way too. I should have told you about Zofran. It's a medication for nausea that I used daily when I was pregnant bc my morning sickness was TERRIBLE, but it worked great for after I got my wisdom teeth pulled too. It works super fast. Now you can just keep it on mind for next time you feel sick to your stomach! Hope you feel better! Great pics. That place is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh thanx! i didn't know about that! I was taking Vicodin and it made me feel better but I got really sick, so i switched to Advil. But maybe ill get Zofran and then I can go back to the Vicodin. Does the Zofran make you drowsy like Dramamine? Thank you :) That's actually my boyfriends backyard! I always tell him its perfect for taking photos lol

      Delete
  2. Love lady gaga and love faux leather :) did a post on nails inc leather varnish which would go perfectly with this outfit :) oh and I'm obsessed with colored jeans, I dont have any plain jeans in my wardrobe
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving colorful jeans too! That jacket looks great on you! Lovely background! Ben's backyard is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jacket, and the pop of green you've got going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are feeling better. But that sucks that you has a rough first day :( And I LOVE that outfit as well as coloured jeans! Currently looking for the perfect purple pair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I hope you heal up and feel better really soon!!! I had to get all 4 wisdom teeth removed a few years ago and it sucked! >.<
    You look stunning! :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...