Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mistress in Sequins

Hello everyone and welcome to day 9 of the Ciate Mini Mani Month!

Photobucket

This is Mistress, a GORGEOUS red/orange/coral polish.  Good formula, needed 2 coats. I was so obsessed with it when I saw it!  It is such a pretty and unique color. A thousand mani ideas popped into my head when I opened the door and saw this little beauty.  I decided to add some small yellow sequins to really show off the beauty of the polish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't stop taking photos this polish is so beautiful! And I love how the sequins caught the light, I thought they paired well with Mistress. I almost want to put the Mini Mani Month on hold and just use this polish for a while...almost.

What do you think of Mistress, and this sequin look?

Claws up!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!!! Your nail shape is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name of the polish and I like the sequins! They look like lifesavers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really like those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love me a good, bright red! The sequins look neat, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely colour although I could never pull it off :P And I love how the sequins look with the polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful colour the addition of the sequins is the perfect pairing. Really great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg that is actually so beautiful! it looks so professional haha I genuinely thought you just got a manicure for a moment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks SO COOL!!! Awesome manicure!! :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...