Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Look Book: Red Heart Valentine's

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are all getting ready for Valentine's day tomorrow!  Weather you are celebrating with your better half, or with friends and family, make sure all your reservations are set, gifts wrapped, cards written, and outfits chosen.  I'm not the type of person that goes out and buys a new dress for a date, but on a recent mall trip to pick up some last minute things for the upcoming Lady Gaga concert, I spotted and AMAZING dress at Charlotte Russe and I knew It had to be mine!  Luckily I had Valentine's plans that the dress was perfect for, and I bought it right away.  I can't get over how obsessed I was with this dress, I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the cut of this dress.  It is so fun and flirty!  The skirt is the perfect length and is so cute and flowy.  I also love the waste and sweetheart neckline.  Unfortunately, Valentine's day is in the dead of winter, which makes wearing dressed particularly cold, so I added a pair of grey knit stocking to keep my legs warm.  And I just can't wear red without leopard print, thus my nude and leopard wedges.  I had been looking for the perfect red dress to wear these with!

However, the real amazing part of this dress happens when I turn around...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The heart back is the most freaking awesome thing I have ever seen!  And I love the cut outs on the sides too. This is really the coolest dress I have ever seen, and It makes me so happy to wear it :)

I finished the look with a gold heart necklace and earrings, and a red flower in my hair. I love how my glasses match too!

What do you think of this red Valentine's dress?  What do you plan on wearing for your Valentine's day activities?

Claws up!

14 comments:

  1. love it, the back side is awesome *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! Love it!! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I almost bought a dress like this, but I wasn't sure if I could wear a bra with it...looks like no, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I'm actually wearing one of those front clasp stick on bras. gotta protect the girls :-P

      Delete
  4. This dress is so cute! You looks fantastic in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!! Great post as well. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is soo pretty and you look amazing in it! =) Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god SO JELLY. I've seen dresses with backs like that on Pinterest & have been wanting one so bad! Was it hard to wear a bra with it, though? I never think to shop in Charlotte Russe anymore...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh i know! I keep seeing them on pinterest and i think i'd never get to own one! i was so happy when i got it i couldn't stand it. I wore one of those strapless/backless stick on silicone bras that clasp in the front

      Delete
  8. That dress is beautiful! I love the heart cutout in it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...