Thursday, February 21, 2013

Why don't you come with me little girl on a Magic Carpet ride

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone's been having a good week.  Unfortunately mine hasn't been going great.  My job has taken a bad turn as I got in a fight with my good friend there.  She then went behind my back telling another girl what I said about her, and then she left me a nasty note.  On top of that, my boss literally told me that I am her last choice when it comes to picking someone to give extra responsibility to.  Ugh, I have really been feeling crappy lately and I hope things can get better soon.

On a positive note, it's time for day 20! I can't believe its already day 20, only 4 more days of the Ciate Mini Mani month. What kinds of polishes to you hope to be behind the last four doors?

Photobucket

This is Magic Carpet, a glitter topper with small purple glitters in a clear base.  I decided to layer this over a new purple I got.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket
Ciate in Magic Carpet
Spoiled in Kickin' The Habbit

Over all this is a nice purple glitter, and I love how it looked over the neon purple.  It kind of reminded me of a jelly sandwich...even though it wasn't.

What do you think of Magic Carpet? What other colors should I layer it over?

Claws up!

8 comments:

  1. I like the dimension the purple glitters add to the purple base! Lovely!

    Hope everything gets better at work. You have to be careful who and what you talk about at work. Remember, they're co-workers first and then friends; something I've also learned the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice polish :D
    hope things at work will turn out to better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good purple glitter!

    Sorry you're feeling crappy. I hope things get better at work soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about your work :( That sucks. Girls can be stupid and bitchy more often than not. This is a pretty glitter, though! Love the name

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish looks amazing on you! And I hope your week starts looking up~it's awful when everything keeps stacking up against you. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful together! Hope everything gets better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...