Friday, March 15, 2013

Cherry Blossoms

Hey everyone! As you know I finally decided to invest in a nail brush set.  I was really hard deciding on my first manicure to do with them.  Most of the photos in my Nailspiriation are ones that I could do pretty easily before I had the brushes, so I really need to look for some more ideas! I decided that for my first mani with my brushes I was going to attempt some cherry blossoms!

 photo 020_zpsd6fddd3b.jpg

 photo 019_zps0a1a7c1e.jpg

I used my long striper brush for the branches and different sized dotting tools for the flowers. It was really fun getting to paint with real brushes, I felt like a real artist!

 photo 018_zpsc1b10a93.jpg

 photo 017_zpsaa39981d.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 022_zpsf9fdd4de.jpg
Revlon in Jaded
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
OPI in A-Rose From the Dead
Ciate in Strawberry Milkshake

This isn't the best cherry blossom mani I've seen, but I'm happy with my first try with my brushes. They take some getting used to and its a little overwhelming at first having so many possibilities, but I am really excited to keep trying new ideas!

What do you think of this cherry blossom mani? What other nail art ideas do you have that I should try?

Claws Up!

 photo 021_zps482ed8be.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! The colours work perfect together and the blossoms are so cute! :) Have a great weekend Little Monster! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! You should try some fashion inspired manis with those new brushes of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that mint color so much! This reminds me of the Arizona cans! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great!!! Love the idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! Love your header by the way!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...