Friday, March 22, 2013

Colorful Dot Gradient

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well.  While I'm not thrilled about the fact that Spring is underway, I am making up for it my cheering myself up making an appointment for a new tattoo, and colorful manis! I decided to go for a fun multicolored dot gradient inspired by this manicure by Sarah Lou Nails!

 photo 012_zps0a859e36.jpg

 photo 014_zpsd1962785.jpg

 photo 016_zps57aea04b.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 019_zps9fc47675.jpg

OPI in Candlelight
Barielle in Island Breeze
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed
Kleancolor in 94 Holo Chrome
Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby
Ciate in Cutie Pie

I love how cute and fun this looks, it reminds me of a circus! The trapeze and clown kind, not the elephant and tiger abuse kind.  The double dot layers and mattifying gives is a really cool look too!

What do you think of this matted colorful dot gradient?

Claws up!

And don't forget my FREE Firmoo Glasses giveaway is still going on!

12 comments:

  1. So cute and fun and colorful! Love it! What tattoo are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so happy and pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Perfect for Spring coming on, since it is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! And you had better post pictures of your tattoo :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute dots! love the patterns!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...