Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fierce French

AKA the post that was almost called "Do French Animals Eat Skittles?"

Hey everyone! Today I have a mani that I have been wanting to do for a long time, but never got around to it.  Lately, due to the winter weather and working so much, my nails have been breaking a lot.  But after removing my last manicure ALAS my nails looked long and strong! So what does that mean? Well for me it means its time for a French manicure. I just LOVE how a Frenchie looks on long nails. It makes them look even longer and beautiful.  Of course it just wouldn't be me if it was a plain French...or if it didn't involve animal print!

 photo 008_zpsb23bbd56.jpg

 photo 004_zps5a111d03.jpg

For this mani I started with white, orange, yellow, and gold French tips. Then I added different animal prints to its corresponding color.

Staring from thumb to pinky: Zebra, giraffe, cow, leopard, and tiger! Rawr!

 photo 005_zps5a10808d.jpg

 photo 006_zps28334167.jpg

 photo 010_zpsa5bea980.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 011_zps550e8951.jpg

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed
Spoiled in Pumping Gas
Sinful Colors in Unicorn
Ciate in Ladylike Luxe

I am obsessed with these fierce French nails.  I just love everything about this, French, animals, skittles, oh my! I can't stop looking at my fingers!

What do you think of this animal print French manicure? What is your favorite thing to paint on long nails?

Claws up!

 photo 009_zpse4d57031.jpg

9 comments:

  1. So cute, love the different animal colours and prints! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting! I like that the corresponding color is the french tip and that the animal print is painted over that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look cute, love animal prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i'm so afraid now ;) but nice mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's a super creative idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! I need to try animal print on of these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! These are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...