Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy 14th Birthday, Muffin!

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posts this week. With Easter/Passover break I have been working 40+ hours the past 2 weeks. My poor nails look awful and I still have chipped remnants of my last mani still on them.  But I did want to take the time to wish a very special someone a happy birthday!

 photo 012_zps5a834fbe.jpg

 photo 062_zps1216bd33.jpg

 photo 0163_zpsb52c901d.jpg

 photo 001_zpsc9b5cc7e.jpg

 photo 0016_zps724547b6.jpg

 photo 063_zps4ab0aa47.jpg

Happy 14th Birthday to my baby girl, Muffin!  Muffin is not just my cat, but my best friend.  She has been by my side through all of the hardest times of my life, and all the happiest, and even my own 14th birthday!  I have not experienced any more love in my life than I have with Muffin. She has taught me what unconditional love is. So happy birthday to my booboo, I don't know where I would be without you!

Claws up!

P.S. I fully accept my title as "crazy cat lady"!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Muffin! She's the best cat ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Muffin, she looks lovely! I'm a cat lady too and proud of it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday from me and my tomcat ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) and thank you to your kitty too!

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog and love your upbeat attitude. I am 51 y.o. and my best friend is Gracie who is a 13 y.o. black and white lap cat (guess where she is right this moment?). She is crabby and makes that known with the tone of her meowing. She also can actually unhinge her bottom jaw so that when she yawns, her front fangs thrust forward for just a couple seconds and makes her look like a vampire until she recomposes her face again. She’s startled quite a few people who have seen her do it. I am dying to get a video of her "vampire yawn" and put it on YouTube. I'm convinced it would go viral! What I mostly wanted to tell you is that it's wonderful to see someone your age so dedicated to their cat and proud of being a cat person. My first cat was a Blue-Point Siamese I named Ladybug. She used to lick the tears off my face and slept on my pillow. I shared her life from when I was six-years-old until the day before I started college when it just became clear her quality of life was decaying. That's the greatest responsibility we owe our feline friends: the ability to end their suffering in a peaceful, loving way. We grieve. And, in our own time, we find a new best friend. I hope Muffin is with you for many, many more years. I also hope you have the luck I've had to have several cat best friends all through your life. I swear that they talk to each other in Kitty-Cat Heaven because when I get a new cat, they already seem to know what a pushover I am. Happy Belated Birthday, Muffin!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...