Monday, March 25, 2013

Inspired Matte Metallic Splatter

Hey ladies!

Lately I have been feeling a tad uninspired when it comes to my nails.  And that usually means I find inspiration in some of my fellow bloggers. Today I have a matte metallic splatter look inspired by this mani from The Nailasaurus.  

 photo 003_zpsf65d0670.jpg

As far as metallic polishes go, I only have silvers and golds in my collection, so I decided to use two different gold polished and one silver for this splatter look.

 photo 008_zps661b4947.jpg

 photo 004_zps9b0ae32b.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 011_zps50c39cec.jpg

Deborah Lippmann in Edge of Glory Base Color
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I
Ciate in Ladylike Luxe
Revlon in Metallic

I can't get enough of  this effect! The metallic colors with the contrast of the black look gorgeous matte!  They really class up my currently short nails.  Hopefully these puppies grow more soon, maybe I will feel a little more inspired!

What do you think of this matte metallic splatter look?

Claws Up!




7 comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...