Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NEW Bundle Monster Nail Art Brushes+Nail Mail

 Ok ok, so they're not to the world, but they are new to me!  I have been attempting nail art for a while, and lately I have been doing that with one little brush and one dotting tool.  While some of the time it works, other times I had some pretty bad nail fails, and I would think "If I had some real brushes, this might have come out better."  So I finally took the plunge and got myself a Bundle Monster nail art brush kit!

 photo 001_zps28553cca.jpg

 photo 002_zps024bd4e0.jpg

 photo 003_zps971611c9.jpg

I have to say, I am obsessed with the case they come in!  It is so easy to store them and carry them around.  It makes me feel like a real artist having all my brushes together.

 photo 006_zpsa60d139d.jpg

 photo 007_zps6195dd48.jpg

 photo 008_zpsea9777ca.jpg

Pretty much every brush I would ever need for any kind of art!  Of course this set comes with dotting tools of all different sizes too.

 photo 009_zpse7f89c42.jpg

I am so excited to try these I don't even know where to start!  So if you guy have any ideas, I'm open to any suggestions!

On another exciting note, I won Simply Beauty's secret giveaway!

 photo 0133_zps6f9c79dd.jpg

Thank you so much, I love all my new Sinful Colors, I can't wait to make some pretty pastel nail art!

What do you think of the Bundle Monster nail art brushes and dotting tools? What should I paint on my nails next??

Claws Up!

P.S. There is still time to enter my FREE Firmoo Glasses GIVEAWAY!!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a great set and congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Bundle Monster and to winning all the pretty candy-colors polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks good! I'll be tempted by it when new brush time arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that brush case! I need something like that for all of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm this is new to me too! That kit looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That brush set is PERFECT! I love it! And congrats on your win, too. =) Happy designing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many brushes! So many nail art possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I'm in love! That kit looks amazing! I want one now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. crazy awesome nail art kit! I don't even know what half those brushes are for, but I can't wait to see what you do with them haha. and YAY for you winning! :P Thanks for being awesome

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...