Saturday, March 9, 2013

Yellow to Orange Neon Ombre

Hello everyone! How is the weather in your area?  In NY we just got hit with yet another blizzard.  While the outside might look like a winter wonderland, I am still dreaming about summer.  As you guys also know, I'm not the kind of girl that follows a season's trends.  So what does that mean?  It means you better get ready for some neon nails in the winter!

 photo 6408534f-d5c4-4bd2-884e-bf4215a9c15b_zps7b727d7c.jpg




 photo 013_zps31192c30.jpg

Most ombre looks I've seen go from light to dark of one base color, but I decided to change things up and go from yellow to orange.

 photo 011_zps34a4fa97.jpg

This is one of those manicures that looks way better in person than in photos, so unfortunately I didn't get too many good photos of this one.

 photo 012_zps91faf357.jpg

The Line up:

 photo 015_zps755a8ae1.jpg

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Nina Ultra Pro in Solar Flare
Spoiled in Jail Bait

I really love how fun and bright this is in person! I just wish it came out better in the photos.

What do you think of this ombre neon mani?  Are you breaking the mold and sporting neons in the winter?

Claws Up!

 photo 014_zpsf0985457.jpg

P.S. I was fooling around with some photo editing, what do you think of the frame and the water mark on the first picture? Should I keep adding them to my photos?

6 comments:

  1. Neon in the winter is always fun! Brightens everything up! I like the border and the watermark. I think the watermark looks best when it's in the corner.

    Can't wait to see Oz tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeousness... this will look even better in summer, on darker skin :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! great post!! would you like to follow each other? i always return the follow :)
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it!! SO bright and pretty! If you're going to do a water mark, I suggest putting somewhere closer to the nail, otherwise it is really easy for someone to crop it out, and there's therefore no point in going through the effort to put it on there in the first place.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...