Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Well...I attempted skull nails

Attempted being the key word.  I saw some skull nails on Pinterest and I have been wanting to try them for a while. (I'm not going to link to the original image because my nails turned out so bad I don't want you to compare them to what they are supposed to look like. If you find the original, well lucky you.)

Let's get this over with...

 photo 010_zpsafee3cdb.jpg

 photo 011_zps1c99ce66.jpg

 photo 013_zps5181f728.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 001_zpsd645308d.jpg
Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby
Black Out
White On
Lynderella in Connect the Dots.

My friend at work said they look like ghost skulls...so lets go with that.

One thing that I did notice about this mani as I was taking the Line Up photo, I used the exact same polishes in my Cruella De Vil mani I did a while back.  So here is my challenge for EVERYONE:

 photo challenge_zps1a9d345b.jpg

I'd love to see what everyone creates!

Claws up!

 photo 014_zpsb08cdd37.jpg

P.S. JUST ONE MORE DAY TO ENTER MY FIRMOO FREE GLASSES GIVEAWAY!

9 comments:

  1. I also thought they were ghosts. Ooops. But it's not a bad first attempt because skulls seems really hard to do. I like the blood splatter look of your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll pretend i haven't saw the first part of this post so i'll just say: cute little ghosts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too.. I think they look like ghosts :D Very cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if they look like ghosts, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought they were ghosts at first! :) They're still cute, though, and CTD looks awesome over red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like it, I agree I thought they look like ghosts but they are so cute you should feel proud :D Also want to say the glitter you paired it with looks awesome with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like cute little ghosts :P And skulls and ghosts are both part of the dead family so it works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also thought they were ghosts, hihihi...but still looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a neat challenge! I may have to try it. And don't beat yourself up too much! I think the skulls are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...