Saturday, May 18, 2013

Some updates

Hey guys. I planned on having a nail post up this morning, but I was so tired after working all day yesterday that I just wasn't up for it. Don't worry, I'll have a nail post up on Monday :)

First off, I entered a nail art contest hosted by Rite Aid and I would love it sooooo much if you could VOTE FOR ME.  The prizes include gift cards for Rite Aid and nail packages, so if I win, there might be a giveaway in it for you guys ;)  I entered my Earth Day nails, so please vote!

 photo 006_zps7f201f0b.jpg

Next order of business.  As you all know, my work hosted a doggy prom the other day. Well, what I didn't tell you was that it was on the local news!  I just wanted to share some of the photos and the video with you guys!

HERE is the link to the photo gallery.

And this is the video clip.
 

I promise a nail post soon!

Claws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...