Monday, June 3, 2013

Cocktail Party

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a nice weekend.  I got to enjoy a nice Saturday off and spent the day getting some house stuff done, and even doing yoga outside in the beautiful weather.  I had to work on Sunday, but luckily it was at an outdoor event so it was a lot of fun!  I actually only have 2 more days left at my job!  It will be really sad (and I will probably cry) having to say bye to all my favorite doggies, and friends. But I certainly wont miss all the unfairness I dealt with, and a few choice people, haha.

But enough about that.

I am going do show you some nails that I just can't get over!  They are some of the most fun and awesome nails that I have ever done, if I do say so myself.  It was actually hard to get things done because I kept getting distracted looking at my nails.

 photo 037_zpsb0340a86.jpg

I stared with Revlon Top Speed in Metallic, then I just went to town adding fruit fimos and rhinestones.

 photo 023_zps2ac2e061.jpg

 photo 029_zpsa7f6f7f5.jpg

 photo 025_zps9f9b046e.jpg

I was so freaking obsessed with these I just couldn't stop doing different hand poses and taking photos, just so I could keep looking at them.  So if you want to see even more photos, just click the jump.


 photo 027_zps52e3b867.jpg

 photo 031_zps335a2212.jpg

 photo 034_zpse4b4816d.jpg

 photo 038_zps815c3577.jpg

See? I told you, completely unnecessary photos, but I hope you can see why I loved these so much! Fruit nails have been totally in this summer and I can't get enough of them. With the fruits, rhinestones, and silver, it reminded me of a cocktail party!

Do you love this fun summer look as much as I do?

Claws up!

 photo 033_zps56a73dab.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...