Thursday, June 20, 2013

Preppy

Hey everyone. I hope you are all having a great week and are making fun plans for the weekend.  Its nice getting to do nail art whenever I want. When I was working I needed to figure out what days in the week I would have off, or be home early enough to get some nail art done. Its also nice that with the summer I have lots of sunlight hours to take nail photos. In the winter I'm always rushing to have my nails all painted by 3 pm so I would have enough sun.

For this manicure I took inspiration from Pinterest again (gotta love all the inspiration you can find on Pinterest). I found this pedicure and while I don't like to rock nail art on my toesies, I knew I could turn this into a fun summer manicure!

 photo 001_zpsf07ceb5c.jpg

 photo 003_zps751f8d06.jpg

 photo 004_zps44a5f056.jpg

 photo 008_zps8e5ebeb1.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 010_zps71f4be50.jpg

Ciate in Strawberry Milkshake
Julep in Millie
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Ciate Caviar Pearls in Bumble Bee

I thought this look was super cute. The anchor and the pink totally gave it a preppy vibe!

What do you think of this preppy look?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...