Friday, July 26, 2013

Fluorals

Hayyyyyy ladiessss!

I am in a fantabulously good mood right now. Why do you ask?  Well, yesterday, after only two weeks at my new job, I became a key holder, I got a promotion, and a raise! Granted, I have been with the company for over a year and a half...but it amazes me the amount of pride and trust my new manager has in me over my old one.

On to the nails!

As you know I love neons any time of the year, but now that its summer I feel more appropriate wearing them. I have been loving the nude and neon trend, so I decided to rock it with some florals. What do you get when you mix fluorescent colors and a floral pattern?  Fluorals! *bud-um chhh!*

 photo 003_zps09e60ecd.jpg

 photo 004_zpsb21ee1b2.jpg

 photo 005_zps0420d717.jpg

 photo 007_zps157db8fb.jpg

 photo 008_zps9a75fb1f.jpg

The Line Up!

 photo 011_zps0ffc1417.jpg

Zoya in Jacqueline
Color Club in Pink Rush
Spoiled in Jain Bait
Spoiled in I Only Eat Salads
Nina Ultra Pro in Solar Flare

I was really happy with how these came out. I love how bright the flowers are which goes well with the nude background. I feel like they look like nail strips, even though I dotted each flower on.

What do you think of this neon floral look? Do you love neons too?

Claws Up!

 photo 010_zpse0b0481d.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...