Monday, July 29, 2013

Klashing Kitty

Hey ladies! I hope you all had a nice weekend. I spent my weekend being a good house "wife" by cleaning up the apartment. Ben and I also went out for a date night, which I will talk more about in an upcoming post.

I have been obsessing over the color combo of red and turquoise lately (hello, can you say wedding colors?).  I love how they don't really match each other, which makes both colors pop. It wasn't a combination that I ever thought to do myself, but when I saw it I was in love. And what does love mean? Well around here you know it means that I had to wear it on my nails.  I decided to work these colors into a leopard mani, because when I don't know what do to, I usually choose leopard. It looks awesome, but its super easy to do.

On a funny note, after I came up with a title for this post that I liked, I decided to see what Ben would pick as a good title. I showed him my nails again and asked "what should I name the title for the post for these nails?" He replied with "clashing kitties". HAHAHA! Sometimes I can't believe how in sync we are. Anyway...on to the nails!

 photo 015_zps4e414f15.jpg

 photo 017_zpsc2a8d557.jpg

 photo 018_zpsc08d8344.jpg

 photo 019_zps865592cd.jpg

 photo 022_zpsd7cfe4cb.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 024_zpsa1ad1bd1.jpg

Ciate in Headliner
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black out
Julep in Jackie

I sill really love these colors together, although I wish the red spots on the turquoise background popped more. Otherwise I really loved how this turned out. I thought the look was super fun and pretty. I couldn't stop looking at my hands!

What do you think of this red and turquoise leopard look? What color combos do you love?

Claws Up!

 photo 023_zpsb930d10d.jpg

The saga continues Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...