Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Makeup Looks: Limeade

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a good week.  Even though I'm back to being a working gal again its still summertime and that means neons! Almost every time I go out I have been rocking some neon eyeshadow. I probably should have taken photos of some of the other looks, but I did them so spur of the moment I didn't even think about it. I'll have to recreate them so I can show you guys.

For today's look I decided to start with green, then I added a gradient look around it. I thought a summer neon look needed a perfect summer drink name: limeade.

 photo 002_zps470fed91.jpg

 photo 005_zpscdb00805.jpg

 photo 008_zps165f4b7d.jpg

 photo 012_zpse76f19fa.jpg

I started with Urban Decay's Primer Potion.  For the shadows, I used the yellow, green, aqua, and blue from Pop Lid Neon eyeshadow. I put the green on the middle of the lid, then blended the yellow inward, and the aqua and blue outward. I used Palladio glitter eye liner in Emerald Sparkle on my upper lash line, and Korres eyeliner pencil in Black on the lower. For the mascara I used Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara, and I finished with Mally in Mally's Look on my lips.

 photo 013_zps668ebd6c.jpg

I thought this look was so bright, fun, and perfect for the summer. I can't wait to show you some of the other neon creations that I have been playing around with.

What do you think of this neon green look? Do you love neon too?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...