Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pastel Polkas

Hello hello! I hope everyone is having a great week. I have actually really been enjoying my new job. Although, I loved my last job when I first started and after a few months I grew to hate it. Hopefully things keep going well.

For this mani I decided to take inspiration from Pinterest. I saw this and I knew I needed to recreate it.

 photo 056_zps86a4b592.jpg

 photo 057_zpsd74d5f6d.jpg

I decided that instead of a bunny, for an accent nail I would reverse the pastel and black dots and make the dots in all 4 pastel colors.

 photo 058_zps1340c6cc.jpg

 photo 060_zps0ecf425e.jpg

 photo 062_zps14f4251a.jpg

The Line Up:

 photo 064_zps071a4d75.jpg

Ciate in Strawberry Milkshake
Sinful Colors in Unircorn
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sinful Colors in Sugar Rush
Julep in Dianna

I thought this pastel dotticure was super cute. I love how the black contrasted the light colors. Too bad it all chipped off after 2 days of work. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

What do you think of this pastel dotticure?

Claws up!

 photo 063_zpsb13e9755.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...