Friday, August 30, 2013

Makeup Looks: Oxidizing

Hey guys. I had a pretty long and stressful week at work. I'm really tired, but happy to have two days off. I wanted to share with you guys a makeup look that a did last week. After doing my Princess Zelda makeup look, I wanted to try it out again, but with a different color. I opted for mint, since I am really loving it right now.

 photo 029_zps2f4db368.jpg



 photo 032_zpsf19cd92a.jpg

 photo 033_zps9bd8ffe2.jpg

 photo 034_zpscf90b483.jpg

 photo 055_zps50e97c95.jpg

I used all the same products that I used for my original Zelda look (The gold on the second half on my eyelid is Urban Decay in Half Baked, and the golden brown on the outer corners of my eyes is Urban Decay in Twice Baked. I applied the gold shimmer, which is Jesse's Girl Eye Dust to the crease above my eyelid. I lined my upper lash line with Total Intensity by Prestige in Deepest Black, and my lower Lash Line with Hip by Loreal in Gold Charge.  I finished off with Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Very Black, and Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch.) except instead of pink, I used Urban Decay's Flipside eye shadow, which is a really pretty turquoise, leaning on the green side.

I thought this turned out nicely.  Its a pretty, soft look, that's great for day or night time. I liked my pink version better, but I thought this was a neat look too. With the gold and the green, it reminded me of oxidizing metal. Or maybe ancient Rome? Don't judge my random thoughts!

What do you think of this makeup look? Which version do you like better?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...