Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Matte About Foils

Hey guys. I know that this is usually the section where I talk about what's going on in my life. My favorite blogs are ones that are not just about the nails, but when bloggers share a little about themselves too. I have tried to keep my blog an open journal, mixed in with nails, fashion, and makeup. However, right now work is causing me a great deal of stress. I am losing sleep, feeling sick, and getting headaches. Now I would normally tell you what's going on, but with the amount of stress it brings, I am trying to not think about it. So to take my mind off of what's going on, I am going to go right into the nails.

I decided to play around with my foils again. I started with my very first butter LONDON! While I was visiting my brother in Texas, he and his wife bought me my first bottle, and I have finally gotten around to trying it. This is butter LONDON in British Racing Green. I added some random foils, and then decided to make it matte.

 photo 001_zpsd09bfb73.jpg



 photo 004_zpsc489de96.jpg

 photo 006_zps7acb049e.jpg

 photo 007_zps1c45c9ab.jpg

 photo 010_zps54f49ae8.jpg

I thought that this was a pretty neat look. I like how the foils looked matte, and all the colors went nicely together. And I love British Racing Green. It is the perfect dark green with a hint of silver shimmer. I can't wait to wear it this fall and winter. Don't worry, I'll swatch it on its own too.

What do you think of this matte foil look?

Claws Up!

 photo 011_zpsac257031.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...