Monday, September 30, 2013

Acid Washed Neons

Hey guys, I'm back!!!!!

First off, I want to apologize for being such a stinky blogger.  I have a lot of things going on in my non-blogging life that decided to take over. Work has been pretty stressful, on top of that I have been working over 40 hours every week. I have something else going on that I can't tell you about right now, but that pretty much ate up all of the little free time that I had. I had become 5 days behind in reading all of your blogs, and pretty much decided that my own blogs needed to take a mini vacation while I got caught up with everything else I needed too.  I am still pretty busy, but I have honestly really missed writing. I would just write things in my head, and I knew I needed to give my blog some love, so here I am!

I am going to try hard to get back to my 2 post a week schedule, however I am not sure how well that will go. While I have been so busy with everything, I also took a break from doing my nails. While I would love to WRITE more posts, that is all dependent on how often I can sit down and do my nails. However, if you are still interested in reading what I have to say, I'll still be posting twice a week on my food blog.

So enough of all this sad talk, I know you want to see my nails, and they want to see you too!

These are the nails I wore for Ben's birthday weekend. I used the acid wash technique using black, and different neon colors underneath.

072





073

074

077

078

The Line Up!

080

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on
Nini Ultra Pro in Solar Flare
Spoiled in Jail Bait
Color Club in Pink Rush
Milani in Techno Red
Deborah Lippmann in Edge of Glory Base Color

I thought this was a super neat look. I love how the neons pop, especially poking through the black.  I am really pleased with how this came out! If you want me to do a tutorial for these, let me know!

What do you think of this acid wash look?

Claws Up!

081

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...