Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lightning Strike

Hey Ladies! How are you all doing? Today I have a manicure that was inpsired by a YouTube tutorial. I thought these lightning nails looked so cool. They kind of reminded me of galaxy nails, but easier to do. I love galaxy nails, but every time I try them they just don't look like space! I don't get how to make them look so realistic like you girls can. I thought maybe trying lightning nails would be a way for me do do a cool look and hopefully have it look real! Let's see if I accomplished that!

075





076

077

078

080

The Line Up:

082

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on
Sally Hansen HD in Laser
Ciate in Cupcake Queen

Well, I don't really think this came out looking too much like lightning. I guess it still looks...kinda cool?

Have you tried a lightning mani?

Claws Up!

081




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...