Friday, September 6, 2013

These ARE the nails you're looking for!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a nice week. Today I have a manicure that I have been wanting to do for a while. My big brother is the ultimate Star Wars nerd. And since I love my brother, I love Star Wars too. David and I loved going to see the (new) movies in theaters and talking about how we are both on the Dark Side. He even used to call me Darth Jax. I find it funny that we both decided we are on the Dark Side, just another thing we have in common. Anakin would have to be my favorite character. I love watching him go from the Light, to the Dark Side.

Anyway, I'm sure most of you don't want to read about Star Wars, but I know you would love to see some nails.

018





I put a Stormtrooper on my index finger, Darth Vader's central chest computer is on my middle finger, my ring finger is Luke's and Vader's dueling lightsabers, and I have R2D2 on my pinkie.

020

I did a really basic Death Star on my thumb.

021

022

024

The Line Up:

025

Revlon in Metallic
Sinful Colors in Sweet Nothing
Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Ciate in Power Dressing
Ciate in Vintage
Julep in Lisa
Kiss Nail Art Pen in Black

So these aren't perfect, but I thought they were pretty cool. I'm happy I finally did my Star Wars nails!

Claws Up!

023

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...