Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Turquoise

Hey ladies! I hope you all had a nice long weekend. Its wasn't long for me, since I worked on both Sunday and Monday. I have another manicure today brought to you by Pinterest. I often browse Pinterest when I have finished reading blogs, and I am still on the nail art train. Next stop: Pinterest. Its a great place to find inspiration for almost anything. I had been seeing a lot of manicures inspired by turquoise (the stone, not the color), using the water splatter technique. I am usually too lazy to do things like water spotted/marble, gradients, or splatter, because if the inevitable massive clean up, but I was feeling up for it so I decided to try my hand (HA!) at the turquoise mani.

032





033

034

036

037

The Line Up:

038

Sinful Colors in Sweet Nothing
Deborah Lippman in Edge of Glory Base Color
Ciate Caviar Pearls in Sundance

This definitely didn't come out how I had anticipated, but I still think it looks pretty cool. The black and blue got a little swirly, instead of looking spotted. I still think the colors look pretty together. I added some gold beads for a little elegant touch.

What do you think of this turquoise look?

Claws Up!

039

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...