Thursday, October 24, 2013

A French Halloween

Oh boy, I thoroughly enjoyed my day off yesterday. I painted my nails AND my toes, created a Halloween make up look (finally!!), used my crock pot for the first time, and even surprised Ben at his job for lunch!

Have you ever had a vision for a manicure, hated it, then absolutist loved the re-do? Well that's what happened to me. I started off with what I thought would be a cool idea, hated it, and ended up doing something I totally loved. You guys all really liked my Franken-French nails, so I decided I wanted to go for another Halloween French look. I am just loving the Halloween nail stickers my mom got me. I, sadly, have not been as inspired this October, so its great having these nail stickers. Just slap them on and I have an instant Halloween mani!

013





014

015

016

017

018

The Line Up:

032

Spoiled in Visually Slimming
Color Club in Sparkle and Soar
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in In a Flurry

I love how festive these are! I need to get all my orange & black, spiders, bats, and boo's out on my nails while its still October and I love going all out. I am also really liking that my nails are getting long, I think a french look goes awesome with long nails!

What do you think of my French Halloween look?

Claws Up!

019

P.S. It was only after I put the nail stickers on, that I realized "Halloween" was spelled wrong on my thumb. Oh well, happy Hoallween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...