Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Franken-French

Hello everyone! Oh boy I am so happy that I'm actually able to post right now. After I got back from my trip visiting home in NY (which was really fun and awesome BTW), I came down with a pretty bad cold. On top of that, because I took off 3 days to go to NY, I have to work two 13-hour long days to make up my hours, bleh. What a week to get sick, but I'm lucky I wasn't sick in NY, and that I wont be sick the week of Halloween/my birthday. With feeling poopy from being sick, and feeling poopy from being tired from working, I am surprised that I was able to get up the energy to write this post. I reallyyyyy wanted to do my nails yesterday, but it just wasn't in the cards. Hopefully I can recover quickly so I can do my nails again, and blog some more! Keeping with Halloween month, I decided to go for a Frankenstein inspired French.

001





002

003

For this mani I started with a sheer pink coat, then I just free-handed the green French using the polish brush. I finished off using a striping brush to add the black scar lines.

005

The Line Up:

008

Ciate in Cutie Pie
Spoiled in I Only Eat Salad
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out

I was really happy this how these came out, and not just because the French look makes my little nails look longer. I thought it was an elegant take on a Halloween look.

What do you think of my Franken French look?

Claws Up!

006

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...