Thursday, October 10, 2013

Glowing Jack

Hey guys! I hope everyone has been enjoying their October. October is my very favorite month, and I love to spend it celebrating Halloween...all month long. Of course that means Halloween nails.  I usually look forward to loads and loads of Halloween looks.  Unfortunately this October has come a long with lots of different stresses that need to take priority over my nails. I'm not only sad that I can't give my blog more attention, I am also sad I can't fully enjoy my October, which is something  look forward too all year long. I am not sure when things will get better around here. It might even creep into November, past my birthday, through Thanksgiving and Chanukkah, and into the next year.  I will do my best to let you guys know what's going on.

On to something less sad.  Before all this stuff went down, Ben and I got to spend the weekend visiting my dad in Ocean City, MD.  He was competing in the regional barbershop chorus competition...yes you read that correctly. My dad has been signing barbershop for 10 years. I wasn't expecting any special vacation going to the beach in October, but it ended up being 85 degrees!  It was so nice to walk the boardwalk, and even go to the beach.  It felt a little funny rocking my Halloween nails at the beach :-P

001





002

006

Of course this is Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas, the best Halloween movie. It even makes Christmas better, since I can still watch it into December and pretend Its still October!

009

There is a secret something special about this Jack mani...

030

IT GLOWS!!!

031

Of course, I had to take and obligatory nails on the beach photo.

024

Doesn't Jack look silly on the beach?

The Line Up:

032

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Sally Girl in U Glow Girl
Deborah Lippmann in Edge of Glory Base Color

I was super happy with how these came out! Its nearly a week and I am still rocking the Jack stripe nails. I love walking into a dark room and looking at my glowing nails. They are so cute and fun, and looking at Jack on my nails reminds me of the happiness I feel during Halloween month.

What do you think of my Jack nails? Do you like playing with glow in the dark polish too?

Claws Up!

007



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...