Monday, October 28, 2013

I'm Walking into Spiderwebs

Hey everyone. You might have noticed that my blog looks a little different. I spent my day off yesterday changing my blog's look.  I have also decided to go in a new direction regarding my blog's content. Don't worry, I will still be showcasing my nail art, but I want to expand to more Look Book and Makeup Looks posts.  I have decided to go from being a primarily nail blog, to a beauty blog.  Not too much will change, and I am still keeping the name "Claws Up", except that I will be adding more makeup and fashion posts. I really hope you will like the new changes :)

Some bad news, when I was changing my blog, I ended up losing my Disqus comments. I am trying to get them back, but I worried that they might be lost forever. Hopefully by the time this post comes out they will be back, but there is a possibility they wont :( If you guys have experience with Disqus, I would appreciate any help!

Onto the nails!

Sticking with my October filled with Halloween, I decided to go for some spiderweb nails.

002



003

006

007

010

The Line Up:

012

Spoiled in Kickn' the Habit
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac
Ciate in Cabaret
Deborah Lippmann in Stardust

Sadly, I wasn't super happy with these. The purple swirly background didn't come out how I imagined, and you can barely see it behind the giant spider webs. Oh well, at least the spider stickers are cute!

What do you think of my spiderweb nails? Are you excited for the new changes?

Claws Up!

009

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...