Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Makeup Looks: Candy Corn

Hey ladies!  Are you excited for Halloween? Its only one day away and I know I just can't wait! I will be sad when its all over and I will have to wait a whole year to celebrate my favorite holiday again.  The only good thing about Halloween being over is that my birthday is two days after.

Today I bring you my second Halloween makeup look. I am really enjoying working out my makeup muscles lately. I have always had a love for makeup, but its great getting to try out even more fun looks and seeing what else I create.

While I was doing my last Halloween makeup look, I realized that I have white, orange, and yellow eyeshadows. My Halloween oriented brain instantly thought "I have the colors to make the most classic of all the Halloween candies"! No, not Reese's (which is my favorite candy), but candy corn. I actually hate candy corn. It is flavorless and waxy, and I don't get how people think it tastes good. The only thing I like about it is that it reminds me of Halloween, and I pretty much like anything that is related to the holiday.

017



020

026

036

The Line Up:

061

For the candy corn eyeshadow, I used the white, yellow, and orange from Milani's Paint Shadow Palette. I applied Revlon Diamond Lust in Night Sky to the crease. Loreal Telescopic liquid eyeliner in Black lines my upper lash line, and Korres Eyeliner Pencil in Metallic Grey on my lower.  Finally, I used Maybelline Great Lash in Very Black on my lashes.

I was really happy with how this came out. I was a little skeptical about adding the black to the crease of my eye. I was worried it would take away from the candy corn look. I thought it ended up looking nice. This was a fun look, but I think its still pretty wearable!

Do you like my candy corn look? Do you even like candy corn??

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...