Friday, October 4, 2013

Orange Halloween

Hey ladies! I hope you all had a nice week. While I have been super busy, I am doing my best to enjoy my favorite month! Now some of you might find it strange that I have a favorite month, but October is just filled with my favorite things. I love the cooling weather, changing leaves, pumpkin everything, and Halloween. I pretty much have just decided that all of October is Halloween, and I will celebrate as such!

My mom knows my love of all things nails and Halloween, so you can imagine how thrilled I was when she mailed me Halloween nail stickers by Kiss. I actually screamed a little bit. So for my first October (aka Halloween) mani, I decided to embrace the orange and get Halloween ready!

035





037

041

042

043

The Line Up:

033

Color Club in Sparkle and Soar
Lynderella in Connect the Dots
Pumpkin Nail Enamel in an unnamed orange glitter
OPI in Hi, Pumpkin!

I didn't want this look to be overly Halloween with too many stickers, so I decided to paint some nails with a glitter bomb in Halloween colors. I thought this mani was so festive! The stickers are so cute and I love how all the glitters looked together.

Are you sporting your Halloween manis already too?

Claws Up!

044


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...