Saturday, October 26, 2013

Makeup Looks: Spider Eye

Hey guys. So as I mentioned, I finally did my first Halloween makeup look of the year! I don't know why its taken me so long. I love Halloween, I love crazy and fun makeup, it seemed like the most logical progression. I have really been into experimenting more with make up. I have always loved makeup, and I am never afraid of going out with colorful makeup on, but lately I have been getting into makeup art. I have already added makeup and fashion to my blog, but I am excited to work on my makeup skills and do even more makeup posts.

For today's look I decided to go for simple, Halloween colors, with a festive twist.

020





022

I used the orange shadow from Milani's Paint Eyeshadow Palette on my eye. the bottom eyeliner is Korres Eyeliner Pencil in Black. The top eyeliner and the spiderweb was done with Loreal Telescopic liquid eyeliner in black. I finished with Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara.

Of course this make up look didn't just pop out of nowhere, I was inspired by something..

024

My nails!! I love doing matching nail an eye looks!

031


Now I have some questions for YOU guys! I know most of you girls are nail fanatics, but are you intersted in more makeup posts? What do you think of them? Do you want more pictures? Less? Pictures of the products? Tutorials? Would you guys be interested in a series where I match my makeup with my nails? Please let me know what you guys want to see!!

Claws Up!

026

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...