Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Look Book: B&W Peplum

I love taking outfit photos at Ben's dad's house. His whole back yard is a photographer's dream! He has over grown tennis courts, a brick fire pit, an old chicken coop, a pond, a creek, and lots of green grass and tress...all just in his yard.  I love going there and getting to choose a beautiful backdrop to take pictures.  However, we didn't travel 2 and a half hours to Pennsylvania just so I could take photos, it was Ben's cousin's wedding last weekend.  Of course that means dressing up, and that means a Look Book post.  I decided to wear another peplum dress that my mom got for me for my birthday.  I always get so inspired taking outfit pictures at Ben's house that my inner model tends to come out.

Black and white peplum



Black and white peplum

Black and white peplum

Black and white peplum

Black and white peplum

I love this dress so much! It fits perfectly, and the black, white, and peplum is super flattering. For the ceremony, I covered up with a black blazer. I loved adding a pop of color using a pair of red heels. Everyone seemed to notice.  I got compliments from the father of the bride, maid of honor and even the bride, on my shoes!  I really enjoyed taking photos of this modern look with a rustic backdrop.

What do you think of my black, white, and red wedding outfit?  Do you get carried away taking photos too?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...