Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Look Book: My 24th Birthday!

I hope you are all prepared for lots of upcoming posts!  My birthday weekend always yields a whole bunch of blog posts: Halloween outfit, Halloween makeup, birthday nails, birthday outfit, birthday makeup, and the inevitable posts of  the nail polish that people buy me for my birthday. We are about half way through the list, and on the agenda today is my birthday outfit.

The dress I wore out was not just a dress to wear ifor my birthday, but it was also one of the gifts that my mom got me this year. My mom and I have both been into peplum this year, and she was kind enough to stock my collection, getting me FOUR new peplum pieces! I decided to wear one of my new dresses.

058



054

061

I am completely obsessed with this dress. Of course its peplum which I am totally loving right now, but its also a gorgeous turquoise/mint color. I loved the black accents, so I paired the dress with some high black heals.

I also wanted to share with you a few photos from my night!

063

071

Ben surprised me by taking to one of my favorite restaurants, The Melting Pot!

068

The whole dinner was so amazing, but our chocolate yin yang was not only delicious, but gorgeous too!

067

I also got a surprise birthday cheese cake, which I dunked right into the melty chocolate!

After dinner we went to see Rocky Horror, which has become a Halloween/birthday weekend tradition for us. I had such a lovely night full of happiness and love!

What do you think of my birthday outfit? What did you do to celebrate your birthday this year?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...