Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Louboutin

Hello glorious day! Why am I so happy you ask? Well that's because Lady Gaga's new album, ARTPOP, is out, and I have been thoroughly enjoying listening to it for the past two days. It is very different from her older albums, and less conventional, but its amazing. I feel like its a journey through her mind. Hey, you can't visit a blog called Claws Up, written by LittleMonsterx14, and not get the full Lady Gaga news!  Also, one of the song on the album is called MANiCURE*.  WORLDS COLLIDE!!!

Today I have a manicure that I have been dying to do for ages, and I'm finally able to do it.  I have seen Louboutin nails popping up on Pinterest for a while, and finally...FINALLY, my nails have grown long enough to paint the underside!  Of course I needed to include the classic Louboutin look, but a plain black mani isn't really my speed.  I remember seeing these Louboutin's and I knew I had found the winner.

louboutin



003

004

007

008

012

The Line Up!

015

Ciate in Ladylike Luxe
Spoiled in Visually Slimming
Spoiled in Pumping Gas
Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby

Even though these are pretty basic, I was excited to finally cross Louboutin nails off my nail bucket list. I was really entertained flipping my hand around to look at the top of my nails, and then the red underneath. I thought it was chic and classy with a twist.

What do you think of my take on Louboutin nails? What nails do you want to cross off your bucket list?

Claws (and Paws) up!

013

* MANiCURE is not actually about nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...