Friday, November 1, 2013

Makeup Looks: Eye of the Leopard

Helloooooo ladies!  I know this post is a little later than my usual posts, but I have so much to share with you over the course of this weekend that this post just couldn't wait 'til tomorrow.  Of course, last night was Halloween, and then tomorrow is my 24th birthday! There are so many awesome things all packed into a few days!

Today I want to show you my Halloween make up. This year I was a leopard, and my boyfriend, Ben, was a zoo keeper. Since I was a leopard I needed some awesome leopard makeup, and since it was Halloween, I needed to go all out!

016



017

022

026

030

The Line Up:

074

Urban Decay Half Baked - All over my eyelid
Lorac 3D Luxe - In the inner corners of my eyes
Urban Decay Smog - The crease of my eyes
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust - Around my eyes and on my cheek bones
Korres Eyeliner Pencil Black - Lower lash line
Loreal Telescopic Black - Upper lash line and leopard spots
Maybelline Great Lash Very Black - First mascara coat
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara - Second mascara coat

I was really pleased with the result. I loved being all gold and sparkly, and looking fierce!

I promise I will post photos of my Halloween and tell you all about it soon!

What do you think of my Halloween leopard makeup?

Claws Up!

035

P.S. I will show you these nails in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...