Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Mix & Match Makeup Looks: Catching Fire

RAGGGEEEEEEE

So, for some reason, my hashtags no long work on Instagram.  They show up under my picture, but when I click the hashtag, my picture doesn't appear with all the others.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, my account is connected to Facebook, and I have logged in from other devices and it still doesn't work. I can't tell you how angry I was on Sunday because of this. If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE HELP!

I was almost too mad to do my Catching Fire makeup look, but I'm happy I did it anyway because I loved it! I guess a fiery look was only appropriate for how angry I was feeling.  The movie was really good too, but I wont give anything away in case some of you haven't seen it.

Catching Fire Makeup



Catching Fire Makeup

Catching Fire Makeup

Catching Fire Makeup

Catching Fire Makeup

Catching Fire Makeup

The Line Up:

Catching Fire Makeup

I used the yellow and orange from the Milani Paint Eyeshadow Palette, and Manic Panic in Rockly Red to make the fire colors on my eye lids.  The eyeshadow in the crease of my eye is the black from the Wet N Wild Coloricon palette Nude Awakening (I added the arrow to show the color I used). I dusted Jesse's Girl gold Eye Dust all over my lid, and lined my lower eyelid with it as well. I used Loreal Telescopic eyeliner in Black on my upper lash line, and Loreal HIP eyeliner in Gold Charge on my lower. Finished off with Urban Decay's Big Fatty Mascara.

I was worried that being in such a bad mood would make me mess up on my makeup, but this might be my favorite look to date! I loved how the fiery colors blended together, and the gold shimmer reminded me of embers. I usually wear dark eyeliner, but I liked the effect of using all gold on my bottom eyelid.  It didn't match all my nails, but I think it went well with the nail on my index finger.

What do you think of this Catching Fire Makeup look? Did you like the movie?

Claws Up!

Catching Fire Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...