Monday, November 11, 2013

Mix & Match Makeup Looks Colorful Gradient and Glitter

I want to start off by saying that yesterday was my 2 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!! Actually, it nearly took me by surprise. With everything going on around here, I almost forgot about it. Luckily, I did have something special planned for today, the start of a new installment on the blog. And what better time to reveal it than on my blogiversary?

I actually mentioned in my last post that I had a surprise for you. If you guessed that my new feature was going to be a series of nail and makeup matching posts then you guessed right! That's right, "Mix & Match" will feature a matching nail and makeup look. You saw my nail colorful gradient and glitter look, now its time to match it to my makeup!

084


087

092

109

113

117

The Line Up:

002

The white, pink, orange, blue, and green were all done with Milani Paint Eyeshadow Palette.
I used Manic Panic Rockly Red (now called Vampire Red) in the crease of my eyes.
Loreal Telescoping Eyeliner in Black on the top.
Korres Eyeliner Pencil in Black on my lower lashline.
Avon Mega Effects mascara in Black on my lashes.
NYX Glitter Cream Pallet (the white one in the middle) on my brow bone.

I did the main part of my eyes in a pink to orange gradient like my nails, and added blue,green, and red accents to mimic the glitters. The white in the corners of my eyes are for the skull and crossbones, and the I used all black eyeliners for the black glitters. Finally, I added some actual iridescent glitters to my brow bone to match the shimmer in the polish.

I was really happy with this look. I thought it complimented my nails nicely. I loved it so much I actually wore it out to dinner!

I hope you guys liked my first official Mix & Match posts! I can't wait to do more. I am really enjoying using my nails as makeup inspiration, its a great source for ideas!

What do you think of my matching eye look? Would you like to see more Mix & Match posts?

Claws Up!

103

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...