Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Make Up Looks: Blue and Smokey

My friends can vouch for me that I always match my makeup to my outfits. Now, I know you are "supposed" to wear makeup that flatters your features, or makes your eyes pop, but when it comes to self expression, I was never one to do what I'm "supposed" to do. So when I wore this black and blue spacey outfit, I knew I needed some makeup to match.

023



029

044

047

073

The Line Up:

021

Milani in #12 Silver Charm - Brow and lower lid
Wet N Wild Coloricon Nude awakening - The dark grey on the crease
Urban Decay Adore - Eyelid
Korres Metallic Grey - Lower lash line
Prestige Total Intensity Deepest Black - Upper lash line
Mally Volumizing Mascara Black - Lashes

Sometimes I feel like I am going to look like an old lady when I wear blue eye shadow, but with a bit of definition from the dark grey and silver, this look definitely had a modern twist.  I thought this was a different take on a classic smokey eye.

Do you like to match your makeup, or go for the beauty staples? What do you think of this blue smokey look?

Claws Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...