Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mix & Match: NYE 2014

Hello everyone and happy last day of 2013! I was going to have this post come out tomorrow, but I decided to post a day early :) I am super excited to go out for New Years tonight. Now, I'm happy to have any reason to dress up and go out, but this New Years feels a little different.

14 years ago, the number 14 became my lucky number (my online name is LittleMonsterx14 for a reason!). When I turned 14, my mom told me that it would be my lucky year. We are about to enter the year 2014, and I can just feel that its going to be something special. I don't know why, or what will happen, but the year '14 is going to be a special one. I am so excited to see what the year brings, and to fully enjoy all the things the number 14 will bring me!

032



033

034

036

037

039

The Line Up:

042

Splash Nail Art Glitter in Onyx
Ciate in Cupcake Quees
Spoiled in Visually Slimming
Barielle in Starchild
Lynderella in The Stars in Her Eyes
Deborah Lippmann in Edge of Glory Top Color
Revlon in Metallic

So as you can see, I have teeny nubs for nails.  The holidays weren't good to my nails, I had break after break after break. I actually didn't paint my nails for 2 week to let them grow out, but they just didn't stop breaking :( I normally wouldn't have shown you such pathetic little nails, but I just needed to express my excitement for 2014, and there's no better way to do that than on my nails!

What do you think of my New Years nails? Are you excited for 2014 too?

Claws Up!

041

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...